Below is a few pieces I have written over the years.
My Wide Open Eats Articles.
My Articles on The Cookful.
- Mamaling Offers Asian Street Food in the Heart of Palm Coast – VisitFlagler
- When Life Gives You Lemons, Preserve ’em – Edible Northeast Florida, No.13 Sept/Oct 2017
- How to Bake Chicken Wings That Are SOOO Crispy – TheCookful
- Which Vegetables are Allowed in Shepherd’s Pie? – TheCookful
- How To Temper Chocolate – TheCookful
- 7 Raw Cookie Doughs You Can Eat With A Spoon – Alloy
- The Best State Parks In Florida – Matador Network
- Adventuring In Gold Rush Country – Detour Ahead
- 10 Ways to Entertain Yourself on a Long-Haul Flight – Verge Magazine
- How To Explore Oslo on a Student Budget – Verge Magazine
- An Education in Swedish Food – Verge Magazine
- Sniffles in Sweden – Verge Magazine
- How To Create A Food Blog – Ebook
- How To Throw An Around The World Party – Ebook
- Popcorn, Fully – Ebook
- Brussels Sprouts, Fully – Ebook
- Fika, Fully– Ebook
- Ganache, Fully – Ebook
- Hot Chocolate, Fully – Ebook
- Knife Skills, Fully – Ebook
- Lemonade, Fully – Ebook
- Shepherd’s Pie, Fully – Ebook
- Stuffed Bell Peppers, Fully – Ebook
- Sweet Potatoes, Fully – Ebook
- Veggie Burgers, Fully – Ebook
- Vidalia Onions, Fully – Ebook
- “Here in the Kitchen She Felt Safe”: Examining the Community Oven and The Convent Kitchen in Toni Morrison’s Paradise – Academia.Edu
- It Don’t Make You A Hoe – Catfish Creek, A National Undergraduate Literary Journal Vol.6
EDUCATION & Work
- AAS of Culinary Arts from Cascade Culinary Institute, Bend, Oregon
- BA of Creative Writing from University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Outstanding Writer in the Community Award
- Honored by the University of Central Florida English Department.
- Non-Traditional Literacy Engagement Award
- Produced and archived interviews of Central Florida veterans to be a part of the Library of Congress.
- Undergraduate Innovative Project Scholarship
- Recognized for teaching creative writing classes to senior citizens in the community.
- Student Chef of the Year
- Competed in the Western United States regional Student Chef of the Year competition in Reno, Nevada. Won Gold.
- Cum Laude Recipient
- Graduated in the top 10% of graduating class at the University of Central Florida